Lemon ~ Limited Edition Management ONline
Faced with the constant headache of maintaining what has been printed and sold, which numbers have been allocated, etc. I decided to develop a system to bring this under control. The current release features:
- Keep track of editions and sales easily from one screen.
- Block Allocate ~ reserve a group of prints for a particular customer.
- Certificates of Authenticity.
- Print Run ~ Mark a group of prints as printed and generate the appropriate certificates.
- Sales reports.
- AutoAllocateÂ© ~ When creating an edition numbers can be automatically allocated.
This is free software. The only thing I ask is that you let me know if you use it. The reason for this is so that I can mail out notices of any bug fixes/enhancements to existing users as soon as they are spotted.
I like to keep track of the number of users out there. It's not much to ask is it?
Does it cost anything ?
Nope not a sausage. If you would like to donate a thankyou gift then please use the paypal button below and I will make sure all payments go to charity.
How do I use it
The Lemon user guide is installed in to the same directory as the software ( c:\Shepherdpics_Lemon\LemonUserGuide.pdf) or it can be read online here.
Where can I get support ?
Whch version to Install
- Install The Microsoft Access 2007 runtime
- Download this file.
- run the file and it will extract to c:\LEMONINSTALL
- Select Start run c:\LEMONINSTALL
- Double click on Setup.exe